Organizes and manages construction and build-out activities for facilities infrastructure and occupancy related projects. ; Interface with clients throughout project. Project coordination responsibilities include all construction details- scope, schedule, budget, resource allocation
Position may be required to work extended hours, including 24 x 7 coverage during storms or other energy delivery emergencies.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Interface with clients to manage construction of facility capital improvements and occupancy-driven projects for handover to Facility Project Management; 20
- Coordinate the activities between Real Estate & Facilities PMO and general contractors and or vendors; 10
- Lead construction project team to schedule, and control the construction aspects of project(s). Develop, monitor, and enforce the construction schedule, budget, status meeting and risk; 30
- Manage project bid process/package and collaborate with Supply to procure, evaluate, and award project contracts; 10
- Develop cost estimates and project budgets and control and monitor actual project costs against budget and actively participate in design decisions and documentation, and drive technical designs to consensus and approval. Review design documentation and specifications for value engineering opportunities; 30
Minimum: - Bachelors degree in business, architecture, design, project management or related degree AND 5– 8 years construction project management and design experience OR in lieu of bachelors degree, 9– 12 years construction project management and design experience is required - Excellent communication skills, ability to interface with all levels of management and external contacts - Client focused; team oriented - Experience with MS Project and familiarity with AutoCAD - Knowledge of building codes, ADA and local, state, and federal regulations
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or Professional Engineer License
At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on pe...rformance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!