Judson Management Group, Inc. is seeking a committed Booking Representative/Artist Manager to join its subsidiary, Baker Artists, to book our roster of touring artists, orchestras and special projects. Responsibilities will include participating in the management of the company’s roster of artists, booking concerts in North America, traveling for sales trips and attending various arts presenters conferences.
• Five years of related professional artist management experience and knowledge of classical music.
• Must be highly organized, motivated, flexible, and able to balance multiple competing demands.
• Superb written and verbal communication skills are required, as is the ability to interact with a diverse group of constituents within
and outside the United States.
• Must be able to handle confidential information with excellent judgment and discretion.
• A high level of energy and initiative.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
Additional Salary Information: Commensurate with experience.
Salary, bonus based upon productivity, 401k program and full benefits
About Judson Management Group, Inc./Baker Artists, LLC
Judson Management Group, Inc. is a full service management firm specializing in the representation of artists and attractions in the field of classical music. The company was founded in 1992 and has been active in the field of project sponsorship, booking, recording and production since that time.