The largest manufacturer of automotive and heavy duty truck polyurethane components is seeking an enthusiastic, well qualified person to join our team located in San Clemente, CA. This is not an outside sales position.
This multi-faceted role includes but not limited to managing assigned accounts as well as prospecting new business opportunities. The company is involved in supplying product to various industries including; Heavy Duty Truck, Transportation, Automotive Aftermarket, Industrial equipment and Custom applications.
· Manage assigned accounts by maintaining contact on a daily basis via phone or email.
· Utilize excellent relationship and selling skills to achieve sales goals.
· Aggressively book new business each year in keeping with corporate capabilities and profit objectives.
· Provide detailed reporting on accounts needs, opportunities and problems/solutions.
· Interact with department managers to achieve growth objectives.
· Assist in the development and distribution of POP materials including packaging, displays, support sales material, & pricing recommendations.
· Occasional travel to attend trade shows and key customer events.
· Previous customer account sales experience with basic heavy duty truck and mechanical knowledge.
· Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
· Excellent customer service, good communication and multi-tasking skills.
· Intermediate experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Attention to detail and follow through.
Full time, salary based position with benefits. Please submit resume with salary history.