· Post-investment and risk monitoring;
· Prepare monthly risk and overall review reports;
· Prepare weekly financial market update for management;
· Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders;
· Attend related investment meetings;
· Support investment team in investment analysis;
· Assist in any ad-hoc duties and operational projects as assigned by supervisors.
· Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience, with a degree in Commerce, Economics, Finance or Accounting;
· Good communication skills, interpersonal skills and problem solving skills;
· Proficient in Excel and possess strong numeracy and analytical skills;
· Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin;
· Professional accounting qualification preferred and immediately availability will be an advantage.