The largest manufacturer of automotive and heavy duty truck polyurethane components is seeking an enthusiastic, well qualified person to join our team located in San Clemente, CA. This is not an outside position.
This multi-faceted role includes but not limited to managing assigned accounts as well as prospecting new business opportunities. The company is involved in supplying product to various industries including; Heavy Duty Truck, Transportation, Automotive Aftermarket, Industrial equipment and Custom applications.
· Manage assigned accounts by maintaining contact on a daily basis via phone or email.
· Utilize excellent relationship and selling skills to achieve sales goals.
· Aggressively book new business each year in keeping with corporate capabilities and profit objectives.
· Provide detailed reporting on accounts needs, opportunities and problems/solutions.
· Interact with department managers to achieve growth objectives.
· Assist in the development and distribution of POP materials including packaging, displays, support sales material, & pricing recommendations.
· Occasional travel to attend trade shows and key customer events.
· Previous customer account sales experience with basic heavy duty truck and mechanical knowledge.
· Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
· Excellent customer service, good communication and multi-tasking skills.
· Intermediate experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Attention to detail and follow through.
Full time, salary based position with benefits. Please submit resume with salary desired.
Additional Salary Information: DOE
About Energy Suspension
About Energy Suspension:
Since 1983, Energy Suspension continues to be dedicated to manufacturing and developing superior polyurethane products and innovate automotive suspension technology. Our policy of manufacturing in-house from initial R&D stages, to chemical formulation, molding and packaging processes allows us to control every aspect of quality assurance and the ability to produce American made quality polyurethane components.
Providing problem-solving solutions with applications for most popular street and off-road vehicles, Energy also offers Xtreme-Duty polyurethane components for Class 1 through 8 commercial vehicles as well as custom molding capabilities.
Energy Suspension components offer:
-Improved vehicle handling and control
-Increased durability and longevity
-Better than new replacement alternative
-Durometer specific to individual applications
Performance polyurethane suspension, chassis and driveline components, Custom molding and limited run capabilities, In-house R&D, engineering and manufacturing, Proprietary formulated polyurethane