New role with a global firm that operates in the world's financial, energy and commodities market, seeking a Venue Compliance Manager to join a new team.
This role will ensure that the trading venue rulebooks, the policies of the firm and a range of controls are applied and complied with. This person will support the trading venue management and the brokers by monitoring activity on the venues.
- Building out the relationship with the FCA
- Maintain oversight of regulatory developments
- Manage and supervise the Energy and Commodities Compliance team
- Provide frequent updates to Senior Management
- Prior experience managing a compliance team
- Prior experience dealing with the FCA (or working within the FCA)
- Knowledge of how MTFs and/or OTFs operate (or previously worked within one)
- Financial, energy and commodities product market knowledge
- MiFID II implementation experience (if implemented at a venue previously this will be advantageous)
**At this time the client is unable to sponsor candidates who require it**
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
Internal Number: 4666699
About McGregor Boyall
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.