The Executive Recruiter will be a key member of the internal search practice focusing on Director and above positions across the enterprise for both clinical and non-clinical roles. This critical role will partner with other members of the team and hold key responsibility for the full life-cycle of the search activity including research, interviewing, hiring and onboarding. This will include building pipeline for both open and unopened positions, creating Position and Candidate Profiles, filter candidates through our ATS as well as conduct original research and cold-calling to ensure a comprehensive national search strategy is implemented on all our executive positions as necessary.
We are searching for an individual who possesses extreme pride in their work product who also holds high energy for a complex and sometimes demanding process. Someone who will maintain the standard of excellence for which we strive every day and who appreciates their role of recruiting the next great leaders for one of the top health systems in the country.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: * Manage the full-life cycle recruiting process from requisition creation to candidate hire.
* Manage the delivery of all areas of recruitment process including sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, assessment, extending candidate offers.
* Devise and carry out a targeted search strategy and utilize direct sourcing.
* Develop creative recruiting methods to minimize the use of retained search but where necessary, manage and coordinate recruitment efforts with outside recruiting partners.
* Maintain compliance with established recruitment and hiring procedures.
* Build and manage critical relationships with key leaders, internal business partners, and outside search firms to source and recruit executive-level talent while maintaining the highest levels of integrity and professionalism.
* Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels.
* Screen, evaluate and qualify candidates to develop a keen understanding of their qualifications and competencies, ensuring a technical and cultural fit and presenting shortlisted candidates while also providing detailed profile summaries.
* Follow up with hiring partners and assist with the candidate's transition and onboarding process.
* Network and build long-lasting client relationships acting as an ambassador to the organization
* Actively share market intelligence to inform talent, business and organizational design decisions by crafting compelling narratives.
* Build and lead a diverse recruiting and sourcing strategy for each executive search by building strong external partnerships with diverse associations.
* Counsel hiring managers regarding the interview process as well as the assessment and evaluation of candidates.
* Partner with other HR partners to attract the necessary talent as well as transition and onboard new executives.
* Maintain an understanding of creative recruitment tools, technologies and the best methodologies.
Preferred Candidate Profile:
* Heavy candidate development experience with a critical eye for talent and the ability to synthesize information quickly and effectively.
* Combination of experience in internal corporate recruitment and search firm strongly preferred
* Healthcare experience is preferred but not required
* Strong collaboration skills and value of team success
* Strong project management, analytical and ability to influence.
* Attention to detail
* Excellent communication, organization and presentation skills.
* Superb interpersonal skills, high emotional intelligence, and ability to think critically.
* Ability to balance needs of candidates with needs of hiring leaders.
* Detail oriented with a passion for inspiring and developing people.
* Thorough knowledge of Microsoft programs.
* Ability to recruit diverse individuals
* Has the mandatory ability to translate a business strategy into an actionable recruiting strategy.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in HR or a customer facing position.
* 10 years of recruitment experience with at least 5 years working on executive level searches (retained search is strongly preferred)
Internal Number: 18011837
About Baylor Scott & White Health
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!