* Lifting parts and tools weighing on average 20 pounds, occasionally weighing up to 80 pounds
* Dexterity in eye/hand coordination, feet (foot pedals) manual (picking, pinching, holding, grasping), and wrist motion (repetitive flexion/rotation)
* Working conditions may include small spaces, dust, fumes/odors, hot/cold temperatures, inside/outside noise, vibration, standing on concrete for long hours and wet or uneven surfaces
Operation Support & Customer Service:
* Promoting and conduct good housekeeping practices
* Flexibility with work hours and days. (7 days a week operation, including holidays)
* Dedicated to supporting production by working in a safe, customer focused manner. Must be highly self-motivated.
With access to top-tier market intelligence, planning, local site selection and asset strategies, our Global Workplace Services offering includes Enterprise Facilities Management (EFM), Project Management (PJM), Advisory & Transaction Services (A&T), and Management Consulting. We offer end-to-end expertise across all workplace types, scalable delivery, a commitment to world-class safety and ongoing innovations in building efficiencies, energy conservation and CRE technology.
Basic Qualifications Required:
* Electrical knowledge of basics components. Use test equipment ability to do simple circuitry.
* Metal and wood fabrication skills
* PC competency, Word & Excel and Windows OS
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize different projects and work load
* Troubleshooting, able to ID and understand the resources needed to resolve them
* Proven ability to work successfully with little supervision
* Proven ability to communicate effectively, (written and verbally) with peers, management, contractors and vendors
* Robotics or electromechanical experience
* Experience with conveyors, understand flow of system, start, stop, and un-jam. Check zones, belt tracking, and oilier, minor repairs, PM's with assistants
* Slam, Print and Apply, able to start system and know key components with basis adjustments. Ability to repair printers adjusts photo eyes and scales
* Box Makers- start and stop load fill and change tape, know key components and make adjustments. Perform PM's and do basic repairs
* Knowledge of CMMS programs
Internal Number: 19017881
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2017 revenues of $14.2 billion and more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #214 in 2017. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for six years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.