SEA (Structural Engineering Associates, Inc.) has been in business for over 42 years. During that time, we have specialized in structural design, detailing and inspection. We have won national awards through our innovative designs and have been regularly complimented regarding the quality of our work.
SEA is seeking a positive, self-motivated, energetic, team player to join us as a Structural Engineer.
- Manage multiple projects, attend project meetings, and interact with clients
- Prepare detailed engineering designs of various structure types, with may include bridges, retaining walls, buildings and other facilities
- Oversee the work of CADD technicians and engineers
- Assist senior staff and marketing staff in the identification of statewide and local agency pursuits and writing technical aspects of proposals
- Develop client relationships
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited four-year college or university
Professional Engineering License in the State of Texas
A minimum of 8 years of experience in bridge and / or building structural design
Hands-on experience with structural design software
Precertification in TxDOT bridge design work categories
Experience in pursuing and winning work on TxDOT solicitations
Hands-on experience with MicroStation, AutoCad and / or Revit
Positive relationships with potential clients
Hands-on OpenBridge Modeler experience
Based on qualifications
About SEA (Structural Engineering Associates, Inc.)
Structural Engineering Associates, Inc. has been providing structural design services in Texas since 1976.
During this time, SEA has continuously grown and has become a highly respected firm in the area of Structural Design. SEA currently holds a staff of 41 employees which include 20 Registered Engineers, numerous Cadd Technicians and administrative support. Our wide range of experience in performing structural design for projects of many different types allows us to meet the needs of our clients in a timely and cost effective manner.
Employee benefits include paid employee health/life insurance, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, 401(k) match, Dental and vision insurance offered and work schedule flexibility