We are seeking a candidate tosupport the relationship management and sales efforts of our Insurance ClientStrategies team. The candidate should have experience with at least one of thefollowing: project management, client support, sales and marketing, or product managementassistance. While investment experience is not a requirement it would beadvantageous.
Primary responsibilities willinclude:
- Assist/lead product management projects which will includeserving as a liaison with the marketing, sales, and consultant relations teamsas well as broader BNY Mellon channels. The candidate will learn about BNYMellon products and services and help to leverage those for Insurance clientsand prospects.
- Support relationship management efforts by overseeing clientreporting, providing data support for current and prospective client projects,coordinating firm-wide resources for client reporting and directing allaspects of onboarding activity for new clients.
- Assist with Insurance sales efforts both internally andexternally and support cross-selling efforts for current clients.
- 2-5 years of experience with project management, sales support, client support; within investment management industry a plus
- Strong communication skills
- High energy, self-motivated
- Individual and team contributor
- Problem solving skills
- Longer term interests and potential advancement in relationship management, sales and/or marketing
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston Internal Jobcode: 80003 Job: Asset Management Organization: MELLON WITH TOH ADJ-HR13428 Requisition Number: 1906273
Internal Number: 6026613
About BNY Mellon Investment Management
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.