Provide high level customer service to our members and to the Customer Services team, and assist in training new employees. Supply specialized contact in the provision of all services related to the responsibilities of Customer Services.
· Provide customer service via phone or in person addressing member’s needs.
· Receive and process payments through phone, cash register, and night deposit box. Balance cash drawer daily and input deposit information on cash sheet.
· Create service orders for new connects, disconnects, meter changes, and energy audits.
· Schedule engineering and energy audit appointments.
· Process applications for new service.
· Explain bills, usage, and CEMC’s programs to members.
· Make payment arrangements with members.
· Complete Topaz requests as time permits.
· Create service orders for outdoor lighting connection, disconnect, and repairs.
· Create service orders for right-of-way clearance, hazards, etc.
· All other job-related duties as assigned by management.
High school diploma or state equivalency certificate required. Minimum of one (1) year experience in a utility billing office, customer service call center, or other work related field with both telephone and direct customer contact. Knowledge of basic business law and general accounting is required. Must have previous cash handling experience with the ability to count back change. Must have excellent organizational, time management, verbal and written communication skills. Proficient in office automation technology, such as calculator, cash register, personal computer (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook) and the ability to handle confidential information. Must have and maintain a valid Georgia driver’s license, as use of company vehicles may be required in this job.
About Coastal Electric Cooperative
Coastal Electric Cooperative is headquartered at 1265 S. Coastal Hwy in Midway, GA 31320. We have an office located at 3700 Hwy 17 Richmond Hill, GA 31324.