We’re seeking an admissions manager responsible for providing and supporting an outstanding experience for parents, students and agents through the purchase phase of the enrollment process for our boarding school.
You will work with local and international families, agents and our global enrollment team to drive students from initial inquiry to enrollment. Other requirements include obtaining leads; converting them to inquiries and nurturing them through the application and contract phases.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Deliver annual enrollment targets
- Manage admissions sales pipeline for grades 7th - 12th
- Build an understanding of each family’s needs and interests to create a tailored, positive and engaging admissions experience
- Drive conversion at each stage of the pipeline by maintaining a focus on ‘closing’ towards the next step
- Ensure school’s brand and core messages are integrated throughout the purchase phase
- Support the Residential Team throughout the re-enrollment process to optimize the retention of existing students and families
- Ensure the school’s admissions processes adhere to group policies and SEVIS regulations
- Manage data capture and lead management through our CRM system (Salesforce)
- Provide appropriate feedback and best practice sharing to other members of the Admissions, Marketing, Boarding and Global Enrollment Teams
- Proactive approach to personal development using company toolkits and procedures as appropriate
- Other duties or projects as required
Competitive including insurance, 401K, vacation and more
WHY WORK AT VILLAGE
You will have the freedom to be creative while also contributing directly to the bottom line. You are part of a growing, American school with an international community that thinks beyond a traditional education to provide real-world experiences to students. A Village employee has the opportunity to work alongside a team of world-class educators, support staff, and leadership while being a proud member of the Nord Anglia Education (NAE) network of schools. NAE is a global family of 70+ premium private schools based in 30+ countries.