* By assisting in providing timely and accurate returns, management information , reporting of regulatory compliances and concentration risks
* Conducts investigations/gathers information so that timely responses to customers' requests and instructions are maintained
* Assists the Line Manager in ensuring sufficient coaching of staff.
* Ensuring the sections' Desk Instruction Books are updated regularly with in-depth details to enable relief covers to perform the jobs.
* Coordinating, monitoring & preparing all reports/returns & ensuring that they are submitted timely & accurately.
* Store, organize, preserve & manage information in a way that allows for its reliable & timely & accurate retrieval and use.
* Proactive in identifying issues and provide timely resolutions
* Proactively review/recommend/implement best practices and workflow improvements to achieve increased productivity and reduction of cost.
* Perform sub-team planning on productivity and execution of reporting/MI governance related requirements.
* Take on an active role and assist in any other projects as and when instructed.
* Take on an active role for the assessment and preparation of adhoc regulatory surveys.
* Performs analytics on MIS data & prepare management reports.
* Being familiar and keeping up to date on regulatory changes and Group guidelines. Disseminate relevant information with the team (if necessary).
Required Skills and Experience
* Strong Knowledge in Regulatory and MI reporting experience (min 5 years) * Background in Project Management and Implementation * Good prioritizing and time management ability. Able to work in dynamic and fast pace culture * Hands-on attitude being able to cope with adhoc MI requirements and related projects * Excellent verbal and written communication skills. * Strong Team skills promoting and environment of cooperation and trust, overcoming issues where encountered. * Promote pace and energy within the team. * Intermediate to Advance user level with Microsoft Access * Hands-on knowledge on Tableau, Python is a plus
If you are keen on this role please Apply now!
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1329079