Looking to lead the operations of a multi-million dollar luxury apartment community? If you have demonstrated leadership skills, strong sales/marketing skills, strategic focus, financial acumen and a commitment to quality service for your residents, AMLI Residential is the place to be. AMLI is a leader in sustainable LEED & ENERGY STAR certified luxury apartment communities. AMLI encourages forward thinking and new ideas, creating a culture that values employee contributions.
As the Property Manager you will be responsible for the operational and financial aspects of a property and meeting company goals in those areas. Results are achieved by facilitating the optimum performance of the property in areas such as human resources, marketing, leasing, collections, resident services, maintenance, revenue enhancement, capital improvements, information reporting and compliance with all applicable laws and company policies.
* Operate financially within the approved budget.
* Ensure that all rents are collected and posted on time. Perform evictions, utility cut-offs, and landlord liens, as required on delinquent rentals.
* Provide leadership and direction for all on-site employees under their supervision, including effective employee relations, compliance with employment law, ongoing training, and motivation for staff. Ensure regular coaching, counseling, and performance evaluations for all staff members.
* Recruit qualified candidates for employment; includes prescreening, interviewing, and selecting.
* Maintain records on all aspects of management activity daily, weekly, and monthly. Generate various reports as required. Conduct market surveys monthly and provide trend report information
* Implement, design, and maintain a resident retention program, i.e., resident referral program or social activities. Analyze, assess and follow up on Kingsley Index for overall customer satisfaction.
* Ensure that all personnel responds promptly, efficiently, and courteously to resident service requests or complaints.
* Follow AMLI policies and procedures to maintain consistent property operations. Ensure that team members understand and can implement policies.
* Perform physical inspections of the property and verify the condition of vacant apartments. Coordinate with maintenance and make-ready staff to ensure timely apartment recondition after move-out.
* Ensure Preventative Maintenance Programs are effectively implemented
* Provide constant vendor/contractor communications concerning work scheduling, billings, vendor relations, and certificates of insurance. Approve and submit all invoices to the corporate office for payment.
* Ensure that all property personnel operates within OSHA standards and company safety policies. Have thorough knowledge of Fair Housing laws; ensure through constant supervision and review that all personnel complies with those regulations.
Marketing and Merchandising: Partner with Regional Marketing Manager and the marketing department as needed to develop and support marketing programs that meet property performance objectives and ensure maximum cost-effectiveness and results:
High School diploma, or general education degree (GED) required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
Three to Five years work experience as a Property Manager in a multifamily industry.
Compensation and Benefits:
AMLI offers the following benefits to meet the needs of AMLI employees and their families:
Starting salary $75K+ annually based on experience plus bonus plan.
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
401(k) Company Match
Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short-Term Disability and Parental Leave
Apartment Rent Discounts
Time Off - Vacation, personal, sick and company holidays
AMLI is an equal employment opportunity employer that encourages personal and professional growth. We have one of the best training programs in our industry, supporting the certification process and on-going leadership development. We offer a competitive salary along with management bonuses, leasing commissions, and benefit and recognition programs. Apply online now and discover the boundless opportunities available here at AMLI.
AMLI Residential is one of the preeminent multifamily companies in the nation. AMLI is focused on the development, acquisition and management of luxury apartment communities across the United States. AMLI is committed to customer service and providing its residents a worry-free, high-value living experience in our communities. AMLI® is a brand name representing high quality, exceptional service and superior value. AMLI's mission is to "Provide an Outstanding Living Environment for Our Residents." Each day, every person who is part of the AMLI FAMLI is focused on doing all he or she can to achieve AMLI’s mission.
AMLI was founded in 1980 as a private real estate development, management and investment company. In 1994, AMLI went public as a NYSE publicly traded real estate investment trust. In February 2006, AMLI became a private company again through a $2.1 billion transaction with the PRIME Property Fund, a core, open-ended, institutional real estate fund managed by Morgan Stanley. PRIME owns or has an investment interest in approximately $11 billion of high-quality diverse real estate assets including retail, office, multifamily, hotel, and industrial prope...rties located in major markets throughout the United States. PRIME's acquisition of the AMLI platform was a strategic transaction designed to provide institutional investors a nationally respected branded owner, developer and manager of luxury apartment communities.