The User Experience Analyst partners with Business Analysts, Product Managers, Software Developers and customers in the design, development and enhancement of commercial software products. The position will be responsible for translating high level software requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and for the creation of a smooth and intuitive user-experience. This role will also complement the primary UX role with secondary skillset of business analysis for defining and documenting requirements and research. Leads and/or participates in critical phases of product development life-cycle and is responsible for design, testing and communication with internal and external stakeholders.
This is six months in duration.
Working with Business Analysts, translates high-level requirements into interaction flows, wireframes, and artifacts to support the E Products Roadmap. Leads the design of new or enhancement of existing software products utilizing facilitation skills, interviews, business and market research to document design.
Acts as a resource on software projects to design intuitive user experiences. Makes deliberate design decisions based on project objectives and user research.
Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks. Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
Work with Business Analysts to conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
Develop designs for desktop, web, tablet and mobile platforms (iOS and Android)
Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
Coordinates field and pilot test and assists in collecting and analyzing the results of the test. Ensures the product fulfill the business needs.
Supplements the UX role with need-based development of detailed requirement specifications, designs web-based and mobile user interfaces, workflow and documentation. Participates in the development of new or enhancement of existing software products utilizing facilitation skills, interviews, business and market research to develop detail requirements.
Conducts research on the problem statement to come up with solutions that accomplish business objectives
Assists with project planning, tracking, status reporting; issue management / escalation / resolution and change control.
Participates in user community to ensure awareness of industry trends and best practices in order to strengthen the product.
* Bachelor's Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Graphic Design or equivalent work experience.
* 2+ years of experience in the field with a proven track record. Strong portfolio to be presented.
* Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
* Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InvisionApp or other tools.
* Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
* Ability to analyze business systems to identify user needs, document requirements, and address operation/process issues/improvements to accomplish business objectives.
* Experience working on different platforms viz. desktop, web, tablet and mobile (iOS and Android)
* A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
* Knowledge of requirements analysis preferred; experience with commercial software product development for Healthcare standard, compliance and regulatory market preferred.
* Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
* Works independently under minimal supervision and according to established procedures and policies.
* High energy, strong work ethics, quick learner and team player
Note: Employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID -19 as a condition for employment.
The mission of The Joint Commission is to continuously improve health care for the public, in collaboration with other stakeholders, by evaluating health care organizations and inspiring them to excel in providing safe and effective care of the highest quality and value. Its vision is that all people always experience the safest, highest quality, best-value health care across all settings.