Are you an IT professional passionate about what you do? Wolverine is looking for an IT Network Engineer to join their dynamic team! As Wolverine's IT Network Engineer, you'll be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining network systems including the hardware and software and overseeing equipment, programs, and services vital in maintaining the delivery of quality broadband service, while providing engineering and technical support for the fiber team to improve network systems.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor's Degree in information systems or five (5) years of related work experience required. Related work experience to include (but not be limited to): Microsoft, Linux, Cisco, storage solutions, VMWare, SonicWall, technical certifications desirable.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office software, including Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Microsoft Access is required.
- Must be proficient in Windows Server, Linux, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Fiber and copper cabling, Firewalls, Cisco routing (trunks, Dot1q, STP, PIM, MPLS), switches, telephony and security devices- IOS, VoIP including Latency and Jitter management, QOS, Routing protocols, server virtualization, GPS, SSL, VPN, VLAN, TLAN, broadcast and multicast traffic, IPTC technologies, and GPON fiber technologies.
- Ability to install, configure, and troubleshoot Linux applications such as Postfix, Freeradius, Rancid, MySQL, DHCP, DNS, etc.
- Possess an understanding of fiber networks and their implementation.
- Fiber optic network design and operating experience desired.
Wolverine currently employs 160 dynamic people, owns and operates 7 generation plants, 185 substations, and 1,600 miles of transmission line. Wolverine is Michigan's leader in renewable energy and is poised for significant growth in the next decade.
Wolverine is a special place to work. From our entrepreneurial spirit, passion for problem-solving, and focus on serving our members, to our family-like team environment, Wolverine's working culture is the engine that drives us.
We offer our employees:
- Pension plan
- 401K and employer match
- Remote Work Options
- Free medical, dental and vision coverage for the entire family
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Educational assistance
- And more!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.https://www.applicantpro.com/j/2735196-399402