(Junior) Technical Property Manager
Job Description Summary
People Management & Teamwork:
1. Continuous reporting and communication internally to/with the senior colleagues
2. Following instructions of appointed managers
3. Coordinate and manage all activities of the contractors (maintenance, repairs, technical, cleaning, fire- and pest control, gardening and others).
4. Liaison with tenants to manage their ongoing operational management and technical requests & complaints, repairs and other maintenance activities.
5. Technical management of the Estate and monitoring the health and safety-, fire- and environmental- issues of the users and staff
1. Follow-up of expenditures and fulfillment with direct reporting to the Client and/or for internal use
Operational Management Activities:
1. Cooperate in proper handovers of the units and any systems from or to tenants.
2. Manage proper handovers of the units and any systems from or to other users and contractors.
3. Support in the management of construction defects, operational systems of the Estate.
4. Support, coordination and approval of fit out designs or alterations/additions, project management of works to ensure smooth and continuous operation of the Office Building
5. Supervision & monitoring tenants' compliance with e.g. User, Building Regulation, the rules re repair & maintenance, reinstatement obligations
6. Monitor the fulfillment of third party contractors' contractual obligations to ensure smooth operation, repair, and compliance with H&S, fire and environmental regulation.
7. Supervision of working practices of contractors in the Office Building
8. Supervision the FM contractor on a day-by-day basis
9. Arranging tenders for the technical services of the building
1. Work closely with the Senior Manager in supporting them in their management of fit out, technical and warranty matters
2. Managing relationship with respective local Municipal authorities (e.g. fire, environmental health, building control,) and Utility companies.
3. Cooperate on daily basis with tenants
4. Cooperate with other external consultants appointed by the Client including Engineers, Architects, Designers, Fire and Energy Experts, Insurers, Environmental advisers, etc.
Knowledge & Skills, experience :
* Operations and administration of commercial property (repairs and maintenance/building services contracts, client reporting)
* Understanding of the H&S regulations
* Technical degree (Mechanical or Electrical Engineer)
* Experience in similar field is preferable
* Fluent English both in written and oral
Cushman & Wakefield is committed to equity in employment and our goal is to have a diverse, inclusive, and barrier-free workplace. If you are a person with a disability and need the job posting in an alternative format or any other accessible accommodations during the hiring process, please email your request to HRServices@cushwake.com. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.