Senior Facilities Operations Manager
Job Description Summary
The incumbent is responsible for the overall management of a cluster of projects within a market sector and supervises the account managers assigned to individual projects. Specific responsibilities include customer relations/retention, quality assurance oversight, employee assessment/development, staffing, budget oversight, cost containment and reduction, short/long range planning, problem solving, and new product/service delivery.
Pay range: $100k-$115k with flexibility, depending on experience.
The Senior Operations Manager Janitorial reports to the Account Director of Operations or Facilities Manager, working in conjunction with special services personnel, and is responsible for the following activities:
- Manages the overall activities of a cluster of projects and supervises account managers and supervisors.
- Maintains/monitors customer contacts (owner, tenant, property management), profiling customer needs/expectations and changes in customer priorities while development/implementing account retention strategies.
- Develops and implements quality assurance methods and procedures, overseeing same and assessing quality levels achieved by individual account managers.
- Measures/assesses performance and potential of employees and recommends employees for current/future staffing needs.
- Coordinates career development program for management/non-management employees, providing leadership in assessment, planning, and follow-up evaluation of staff, as well as participating in self-development.
- Monitors/evaluates budgets and plans/coordinates future budget/special funding requests.
- Administers cost containment/reduction activities among assigned sites and management personnel.
- Provides short range/long range planning to include initial overall planning with the Director of Operations, and one-on-one activities with account managers and customers.
- Remains knowledgeable in new product/service deliver and communicates same to account managers for use/implementation on site
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills, being able to work effectively with all levels of personnel and client
- Establishes and maintains the respect and confidence of clients and Services employees
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES, if any:
Supervises Account Managers
REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education and/or Experience):
- Minimum (5+) years of progressive Management/Operations experience, preferably within an educational environment.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English.
- Must have the ability to partner with all levels of employees and build relationships.
- Must have strong employee relations and management skills.
- Must demonstrate stand-up presentation skills.
- Must have proficient computer skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and E-mail.
- Most possess excellent managerial and conflict resolution skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Most possess extensive investigative experience.
- Must be able to prepare comprehensive reports and represent ideas clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Must have the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions in a manner consistent with the essential functions of the job.
- A dynamic individual with initiative and a high energy level.
- An individual who emphasizes teamwork and collaboration.
- Must have the ability to thrive in a fast paced service environment.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and an entrepreneurial drive.
- Must be an individual who is self-directed and exhibits a high level of confidence.
- Must have a flexible interpersonal style
Note: Due to our client's requirement, this particular position requires employees to provide acceptable documentation showing full vaccination as per CDC guidelines at the time of employment.
Cushman & Wakefield also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health, vision, and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life, and disability insurance programs, and paid and unpaid time away from work. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, Cushman and Wakefield provide eligible employees with competitive pay, which may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, total hours worked, job type, business line, and applicability of collective bargaining agreements.The compensation that will be offered to the successful candidate will depend on factors such as whether the position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement, the geographic area in which the work will be performed, market pay rates in that area, and the candidate's experience and qualifications.The company will not pay less than minimum wage for this role.The compensation for the position is: $85,000.00 - $100,000.00C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call the ADA line at 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.