Job Posting Title:
NOC Assistant Supervisor
Job Description Summary:
The Asst. Supervisor of the National Operations Call Center (NOC) is accountable and responsible for the direction and performance of the CSR's as well as the monitoring and maintenance of the technology systems used by the call center staff. The Asst. Supervisor responsibilities include, but are not limited to; nightly administrative team operations, management of our client relationships, KPI management, customer satisfaction and supervision of our Quality Assurance program.
The Asst. Supervisor will partner with the NOC Supervisor to ensure CSR transitions are handled appropriately in addition to the development and delivery of client reporting, call center agent metrics, performance measurements, quality assurance, process development and documentation and implementation. Allocation of labor and budgetary supervision, resulting in the successful, daily delivery of service are key functions of the Call Center Supervisors. This position will also provide other business related functions directed by Senior Management.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Supervises and coordinates assignments of CSR's during the night.
* Works with Supervisor to create, monitor and amend weekly schedule to meet client deliverables.
* Management of Daily Assignment Board with revisions of coverage throughout the night as necessary.
* Monitor and manage technology systems. Creates IT tickets when necessary and directs agents appropriately.
* Works with manager to monitor, evaluate and report on performance and compliance to client contractual obligations for the NOC.
* Works with Morning Supervisor to plan, prepare, and devise work schedules, according to budgets and workloads
* Prepares and submits weekly staff payroll when Morning Supervisor cannot.
* Observes and evaluates workers' performance, Quality Assurance reporting on an agent, and for clients.
* Analyzes all reported data regarding agent performance and reports compliance to Manager.
* Screens incoming and outgoing CSR phone calls to ensure quality, customer service, and adherence to the policies and procedure, as well as resolve a customer's complaint.
* Provide appropriate orientation for new employees. Give all employees the information, technology and reference materials necessary to perform their jobs. (Training is an ongoing activity, crucial for new staff as well as for long-term staff who take on new responsibilities or who experience changes in the way their existing duties need to be performed).
* Provides feedback to assist in the creation of performance goals and the development of personnel training programs
* Assists Manager with the documentation, reporting and testing of any and all systems for customer's contractual NOC obligations.
* Performs all necessary record keeping and record retention in accordance with C&W SERVICES Business Systems Standard Operating Procedures and working instructions
* Assists Manager with the review/recreation of NOC policies and procedures ensuring achievement of client contracted compliance.
* Manages the development, implementation and training of the Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan for the NOC business unit* Develops methods to monitor customers by service volume to ensure service quality and timeliness of process performance.
* Meet with new customers to establish the best way to service their business
* Developing a strong staff by mentoring, retraining, and providing coaching and clarification on assignments when needed
* May also be required to take incoming client calls and/or create and dispatch work orders during high volume traffic times or if short staffed.
* Positions requires 24/7/365 on call capabilities, possible coverage for agents that call out, ability to work a rotating schedule or work from home when the manager requests or business needs require.
* Other duties assigned by Manager.
REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education and/or Experience):
* Ability to speak, read, and write English fluently
* Minimum of an Associate Level diploma or equivalent
* 3 to 5 years' experience managing a 10+ agent call center (24x7 if required)
* Leadership skill, training and team management experience required
* Able to take direction, work with minimal supervision, and lead a diverse team
* Attention to detail, pride in delivering excellent service, organization, and high levels of energy and endurance
* Must have strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, etc.) Experience with CMMS Systems (Corrigo, Maximo, 360 Facility, Building Engines, Big) is preferred
* Must have excellent customer service and written/verbal communication skills
* Must be well organized and detail oriented, while applying sound judgment and decision-making skills to both routine and non-routine issues that arise
* Candidates must be able to work well in a FAST paced/high volume environment, and work well under pressure
* Candidates must have the ability to work a variable schedule within a 24x7 operation and must also be willing to work from home during off-hours when required
* Must be willing to continue training in their skill set to maintain knowledge in the latest equipment and technologies in their assigned duties
WORKING CONDITIONS and/or PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Employee must possess the necessary capabilities to perform all required functions listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
I have read the job description and I am able to perform the essential functions and meet the working conditions, physical and mental demands of the job. I understand that reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.