Associate Director, Sustainability
Job Description Summary
Cushman & Wakefield Building Consultancy (BC) team provide technical building and engineering advice to property owners and occupiers throughout the Asia Pacific Region. We primarily advise clients on the condition, compliance, risk, function and performance of their buildings and assets and provide associated life cycle cost advice. In conjunction with our Project and Program Management teams, we provide management services to deliver capital replacement, refurbishment, maintenance and/or repair works. We are seeking an Associate Director, Sustainability to add value to our Building Consultancy team.
You will also be responsible for:
- Assist the senior management team with process improvement and innovation.
- HSSE implementation.
- Assessment of air conditioning, electrical and hydraulic services and building management control systems of predominately existing buildings to identify energy and water baseline usage, efficiency savings, project targets and building electrification opportunities.
- Prepare technical reports for investors, owners and occupier clients.
- Assessment of building designs/performance against the Green Star Buildings/Performance Categories and Credits, NABERS and WELL Building Standard Concepts.
- Identifying and reporting on building resilience against climate change risks e.g. temperature, rainfall, storms, fire, flood, etc and provide potential cost effective options to mitigate these risks.
- Development of carbon emission reduction, carbon neutral, net zero carbon and science-based targets and associated action plan.
- Accurately prepare cost identified opportunities and solutions.
- Liaise with client and stakeholders to understand the client's scope, needs and ambitions.
- Engage with internal and external consultants to ensure co-ordination of information and deliverables within project time frame.
- Document and publish all lessons learned across projects / programs managed.
- Assist with preparation of business development submissions.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive years property / construction industry experience.
- You will be a results orientated and collaborative individual who has business development capabilities and can demonstrate extensive experience in assessing building performance from a sustainability and resilience perspective with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good awareness of a broad range of environmental sustainability programmes, including areas such as Science Based Targets, Net Zero Strategies, Climate Risk reporting.
- Understanding of the renewable energy procurement market in Australia.
- Must be an Australian Citizen and willing to undergo a Baseline Security Clearance process for Federal Government clients.
Why join Cushman & Wakefield?
As one of the leading global real estate services firms transforming the way people work, shop and live working at Cushman & Wakefield means you will benefit from;
- Being part of a growing global company;
- Career development and a promote from within culture;
- An organisation committed to Diversity and Inclusion
To be What's Next as the Associate Director, Sustainability with Cushman & Wakefield - click the apply link, upload your current resume and complete your application. Apply now!
At the very heart of Cushman & Wakefield lies an unrelenting commitment to creating an inclusive culture that benefits employees and creates a positive community impact. We are passionate about championing industry change and celebrating the diversity of our people, our business and our clients.
The health and safety of our team members is of top priority, therefore, all Cushman & Wakefield controlled Workplaces require staff to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with limited exceptions.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cushman & Wakefield encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates to apply. Cushman & Wakefield promotes safety at all times.
Cushman & Wakefield is committed to equity in employment and our goal is to have a diverse, inclusive, and barrier-free workplace. If you are a person with a disability and need the job posting in an alternative format or any other accessible accommodations during the hiring process, please email your request to HRServices@cushwake.com. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.