Associate Director of the Hubbell Environmental Law Initiative
The University of Iowa, College of Law is seeking The HELI’s Associate Director, who will work closely with the Faculty Director and the Program Director. This is a 75% regular benefitted Professional and Scientific appointment intended to assist with programming, and the likelihood of a teaching role in an adjunct faculty status, reflecting an approximately 25% additional appointment paid with compensation based on course load. The adjunct appointment is contingent on an annual approval process. Key responsibilities of the Associate Director are listed below. This position has funding for 8 years with possibility of continuation if additional funding can be identified. For more information, see
This job listing is no longer active.
Check the left side of the screen for similar opportunities.