Cushman & Wakefield is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. We are looking for an Assistant Facility Manager who is well versed in the world of administration and management of buildings, facilities and equipment. Are you ready to take your career to the next level? An exciting role awaits you with us!
1. Financial Management
- Responsible for managing annual OPEX & CAPEX budgets for sites under their control.
- Conducting monthly and quarterly forecasting activities, monthly accruals, aligning with client deadlines, and adhering to (KPIs) and contract performance indicators (CPIs) as outlined in the (MSA).
- Oversee day to day operations of all hard & soft services on client owned / leased facilities.
- Operational management of internal and external service delivery teams.
- Provide visible leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others and articulating ideas.
3. Procurement & Contracts
- Ensure value for money is achieved through robust management of suppliers and measurement of performance via contracted SLAs and KPIs.
- Re-procurement where effective, service and cost benefits, can be achieved utilising strategic use of the C&W supply chain where appropriate.
4. Risk & Compliance, Governance & H&S
- Follow established client / C&W policies and procedures.
- Perform services in line with MSA/SOW and C&W playbooks.
- Take full responsibility for all quality, environmental and health & safety issues.
Qualities and Personal Attributes:
- Uses knowledge of the business, along with relevant systems and procedures to support others and contribute to company and client objectives in achieving their financial, business and client goals.
- Pursues opportunities to learn more about CW commercial environment.
- Uses all available internal resources, systems, and tools to help increase team productivity.
- Builds the brand by seeking opportunities to promote the CW brand through everyday interactions that contribute to the brand image.
- Creates collaborative opportunities and communicates proactively with all relevant levels of the organisation to obtain and share information.
- Appreciates diversity, recognising the needs and welcomes the unique contribution of all colleagues and clients.
- Understands the clientâ™s needs by actively listens to requests from internal and external clients and provides timely assistance with careful attention to detail and effective solutions.
- Decisive and addresses issues/queries quickly and accurately that clients value.
- Makes informed decisions and takes responsibility for outcomes.
- Supports colleagues in meeting the clientâ™s needs.
- Fluent in spoken and written German & English.
- Experience in: Facilities Management, Building Services or Property Management.
- Must have experience in the management of multi-site facilities management services in a corporate or client facing environment.
- Experience managing a variety of Hard & Soft Services & Employee Experience Programs (Fitness/Gym, Food & Beverage etc), Energy Mgmt, CSR, Sustainability, Waste Mgmt etc.
- Broad knowledge and experience managing critical building infrastructure. - Proficient in use of Microsoft office packages.
- Experience in developing strong client, stakeholder & customer relationships. - Excellent financial acumen & must have experience managing client OPEX / CAPEX budgets.
- Strong leadership and influencing capabilities at all levels.
- Proven problem solving and project management experience.
This is a great opportunity to join an established yet growing team, significantly progressing your career.
Cushman & Wakefield is committed to equity in employment and our goal is to have a diverse, inclusive, and barrier-free workplace. If you are a person with a disability and need the job posting in an alternative format or any other accessible accommodations during the hiring process, please email your request to. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.
Work for the Best in the Industry - make your next move here!
Cushman & Wakefield is a leading global real estate services firm. As a leader in multifamily property management, we deliver exceptional value through tailored solutions that create efficient and engaging communities. Our passionate approach, strong operational practices and high-performing teams unlock every property’s ability to provide residents with a place they can truly call home.